Course Information and Registration
Early Bird: 1.295,00€ + IVA (hasta viernes, 3 septiembre, 2021)
Course Address / Virtual
LeSS is the world's most powerful Scrum scaling framework
LeSS is to the organization what Scrum is to the team: a simple, powerful, large-scale product development framework designed to evolve into something that fits perfectly with any unique context.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The best course to master the LeSS Scrum scaled model
An official LeSS course
- An official LeSS course. The trainer has 22 years of experiencie with Scrum!
- Includes the Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP).
- Will provide you with loads of skills and tools to use straightaway in your organization.
- The course is full of reflections about real cases and group work to learn effectively.
Higly effective learning experience
- You will receive exclusive content before the course to maximise your learning.
- A lot of interactive and team work will help you to think about your context.
- This course will be held in a safe and great atmosphere to maximise the learning.
Next CLP courses scheduled in Spain
These are the next Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) courses scheduled in Spain. You can also request information for in-company trainings.
Who should attend
This is a recommended course for anyone who is involved in scaling Scrum effectively
- Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches.
- CIOs and other IT Managers.
During the Certified LeSS Practitioner course you will lean...
The course is based on group exercises with lots of Q&A. During the 3 days you will get insights from LeSS adoptions at Agfa Healthcare, Base Company, Sparefoot, SFPD, Y Soft and how to apply to apply that learning in your context.
Note: Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a Professional Scrum Master course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
What you will receiveYou will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and receive an account on less.works. Here you can find additional information about LeSS (incl. a copy of “Large-Scale Scrum; More with LeSS” book – and the 2 earlier books from Bas Vodde & Craig Larman), share course information and stay in contact with other course participants.
Do you want to learn more about how companies have implemented LeSS? Please visit the LeSS Case Studies page.
Check out some LeSS related videos from the trainer:
- Re-thinking the organization – Agile Consortium 2016 (Slides)
- How organizations go nuts – Agile Prague 2016
- Why should most organizations ditch Scrum – Agile Prague 2019
- Outcome based backlogs – LeSS Meetup Warsaw 2019
More information can be found on LeSS.Works website.
Do not hesitate to contact the trainer for more information or alternative options linked to your needs and context.
A past attendee to Jurgen's CLP explains why to take his course
Meet the trainers of this course
Jürgen de Smet, CLT from LeSS
I help leaders of large organizations deliver on their commitments to high performance.
Before, during and after an Agile adoption like LeSS, SAFe, Scrum at Scale, DAD or any kind of Lean transformation, large organizations often find that they need to de-scale and simplify organizational structures and processes. I function as an Executive-level guide for companies approaching their second growth phase. Industry leaders in banking, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare, utilities, media and agriculture hire me to help remove obstacles in their path to innovation.
We address specific pain points in the system so upper-management can learn to enable emergent solutions.
Do you want to unlock strengths inside your organization’s culture to navigate new markets and technologies so you come out ahead of competition? Commitment to high performance means removing whatever stands in the way. Reach out to me – I bring intense curiosity to learn about your context and circumstances.
Alex Ballarin, PST from Scrum.org
- Delivering Scrum trainings from 2009.
- Professional Scrum Trainer at Scrum.org since 2016.
- Leading the postgraduate program Agile, Lean y DevOps at UPC School.
- Organizing from 2015 Barcelona Scrum Meetup.
We have delivered trainings to top companies arond Europe
More than 6.000 students have learned Scrum, Kanban and other frameworks in courses managed by ITNOVE in Spain and other 7 countries. We introduced the first Scrum.org courses in Spain from 2014, and collaborated with Jurgen de Smet to bring LeSS courses from 2016.
Companies from all industries, from startups to top corporations have trusted us to deliver the highest quality trainings.